Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Little birds landed on my shoulders and sang to me.

 I fed the neighbor cat, Art, for six days, and to give myself a little breather from being such a giving goddess, I counted that as my daily giving all six days. It was awesome. I needed to have my angel wings dry cleaned anyway.
 I can't say that it has been entirely my fault that I haven't "focused" on giving for almost two weeks now, the dry cleaners lost my wings, the universe came into perfect alignment and no one needed my help, and then the dog ate my computer. However, it's all behind me now.
 I once again have roommates, which will I'm sure, provide many an opportunity to give when I don't feel like it. Today I washed a knife that wasn't mine and then little birds landed on my shoulders and sang to me.


Lesson: cats need to be fed daily.

1 comment: